Do you want your brand or destination promoted to young, adventurous travelers all around the world? My blog is about exploring off the beaten path locations, finding unique or local experiences in better known destinations, and discovering unique brands that help travelers truly immerse themselves in a destination and have the experience of a lifetime.
So Let’s Work Together!
I can work with companies and destinations that match my blog’s mission and message in the following ways:
- Written coverage
- Social media promotion
- Photography to help promote your brand or destination
- Reviews of your product or service – my opinions will always be honest and my own
- Participation on a blogger trip
To get an idea of my traffic and statistics, you can download the Lose the Map Media Kit.
For travel companies, I often use my years of experience as an editor and copywriter to make sure your website and promotional materials are the best that they can be!
I also have experience devising advertising, branding, and social media strategies for hotels and destinations.
Contact me at [email protected] for pricing information regarding these services. I do not work for “exposure”.
If you want to see some examples of my work for other sites, check out a partial list of publications on my blog.
- NATJA – I am a member of North American Travel Journalists Association.
- TBEX – I am a member of, and frequently attend conferences of Travel Blogger Exchange.